- Not Every Great Movie Has to Be Awesome : The New Yorker.
- DAILY SERVING » #Hashtags: The Museum on My Mind, Part I.
- Guardian profile: Juan Goytisolo | Books | The Guardian.
- The Role of “Ripeness” in Creativity and Discovery: Arthur Koestler’s Seminal Insights, 1964 | Brain Pickings.
- Paris Review – The Art of Fiction No. 206, Michel Houellebecq.
- Ghosts, giants and fairies: classic faked photographs – in pictures | Art and design | guardian.co.uk.
- Solitude: Drawing That Took 10 Months to Create | Bored Panda.